Free shipping for most orders over $75 to the 48 contiguous United States. Yes, we ship international!
Wagner Pro Coat Inlet Outlet Repair Kit 0504164 0504163
Wagner Pro Coat Inlet Outlet Repair Kit 0504164 0504163. Replacement of these parts may be necessary if you have poor spray performance. This kit includes what you see and INSTRUCTIONS.
1. Unscrew outlet valve from outlet valve housing
2. Remove any accumulated material inside
outlet valve housing using appropriate solution
for material being used.
3. Replace with new outlet valve and tighten with
4. Remove pump inlet from
the sprayer by twisting it
5. Insert the inlet valve tool (0515596) into
the inlet valve fitting. Using
the ratchet and socket, twist
counter-clockwise and remove
from its housing.
6. Retrieve the inlet valve and
the inlet valve O-ring from the
inlet valve housing. Clean
or replace and lubricate the
O-ring with a light household
7. Set the inlet valve O-ring back
into the housing, and set the
inlet valve on top of it.
8. Replace inlet fitting into the
housing. Tighten with the inlet
valve tool and ratchet.
9. Replace pump inlet.
We've added some related items below like 411 tips or filters for your gun. You may also want to order the pusher nut tool, it reaches in to pull out the inlet valve.